Using a custom domain
By default, your website is available on a subdomain ending with .sites.co.tz. In order to publish your website to your own domain, a few DNS records need to be added.
The following documentation is for cPanel. If you do not have access to it, please contact your hosting provider or domain registrar.
- Log into cPanel
- Navigate to Advanced Zone Editor
- Update the A record for "yourdomain.co.tz" to "184.108.40.206"
- Update the CNAME record for "www" to "yoursubdomain.sites.co.tz." (ending dot. is required)
- Create a CNAME record for "my" to point to "my.sites.co.tz." (ending dot is required)
Warning: You may have any other DNS zones referencing to "yourdomain.com" which may stop working. You would have to double-check them to ensure they are properly updated.
- Introducing photo galleries, shopping carts and several new themes
- Escape Ltd
- Tehsin Takim
- Easily showcase your products on your website
- Website Forms with Rahisisha Sites
- Testimonial from Sleep Inn Hotel
- Using a custom domain
- Video: Create a Website in 10 minutes
- October 2014 Updates
- Testimonial: Investrek Ltd